A song, a smile, and peace of mind is what you will get when you hire me for your special event!
Although I am an opera singer I cross over to musical theater and big band era standards – name your tune!
Rates & More
I am happy to meet your specific requests and needs in terms of your musical requests. Based on your request, I will work with you to fit your budget. Live music at your event is a spectacular addition.
Where might you have heard me other than the opera stage? To name a few:
- Raffaldini Vineyard, Rhonda, NC
- Greensboro Grasshoppers Baseball Games, Greensboro, NC
- Francesco Molon Showroom – Furniture Market, High Point, NC
- Derby Day and the Snowflake Ball – The Free Clinic of Rockingham County, NC
- Greensboro Country Club private parties
- Sewickley Valley Hospital fundraisers including fashion shows and Disney Princess tea, PA
- Weddings across the country including NY, PA, NE, NC
What makes me unique?
- I have liturgical ministry training and seamlessly coordinate with your church for any sacred service.
- I have extensive experience in arts management and understand each and every nuance of what is needed behind the scenes to ensure your event is a success.
- I am not a badly behaving diva – the event is not about me, it is about you.
Where can you hire me to sing?
- Weddings – indoor & outdoor
- Funerals – indoor & graveside
- Private Parties – Homes, Restaurants, Special Event Centers
- Show Rooms
- Corporate Event Entertainment
- Non-profit Fundraisers
- Wine Tasting events
- Sporting Events
- Motivational Events
- Club Luncheons
What do I sing other than Opera?
- Patriotic Songs – The National Anthem, God Bless America…
- Sacred Songs – Ave Maria (Schubert, Bach/Gounod), Panis Angelicus, How Great Thou Art, Amazing Grace, Our Father, Mozart Alleluia…
- Popular Songs – Time to Say Goodbye, My Heart Will Go On, Somewhere Over the Rainbow…
- Standards – Someone to Watch Over Me, I’ve Got Rhythm, Under My Skin…
- Holiday Songs – The Christmas Song, O Holy Night, Silent Night, Santa Baby…
Looking specifically for Opera or Classic music?
- “Mostly Mozart” cabaret style concerts/recitals featuring some of operas greatest hits – this is with or without additional singers
- Italian and French arias and art songs – perfect for vineyards and parties
- As mentioned above – – – Sacred Songs
Instrumental Accompaniment, Male Singer?
I am a solo vocal artist but I can provide piano or string accompaniment as part of my performance. If you are looking for vocal duets, I also work with Bass-Baritone Jeffrey Carlson, www.jeffreycarlson.com